WorkWell: Travel Clinic
Partnering with Travel Clinics of America, Noel P. Mungcal, M.D., a family physician for 14 years, is providing the traveling public with state-of-the art medical care in travel medicine. Travelers headed abroad need pre-travel counseling and immunizations to stay safe and healthy. They also need to be educated on food and beverage safety, jet lag, finding medical care abroad, malaria prevention, accident and injury avoidance, crime risks and safety issues specific to particular destinations.
Dr. Mungcal has obtained additional training in travel medicine and is certified to administer the yellow fever vaccine with all other travel vaccines being available. As a service of the clinic, travelers will receive face to face counseling and receive pamphlets and other important information to take on their trips. Dr. Mungcal and his staff will be available for consultations on relatively short notice, when necessary.
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A & B
Tips for Traveling Abroad
WorkWell Occupational Health
- See a Travel Medicine specialist for a consultation
- Register your itinerary with the State Department
- Make copies of your passport and identification
- Determine your overseas medical insurance coverage
- Bring copies of prescriptions and other important medical documents
955 N. Michigan Av., Suite 83
Greensburg, IN 47240