Decatur County Memorial Hospital is one of the first in nation to install an advanced 128-slice, low-dose radiation CT scanner. See Greensburg Daily News article by clicking on the link below for more details!
"New CT One of First in Nation"
Radiology Services at Decatur County Memorial Hospital include state-of-the-art comprehensive x-ray services by Registered Technologists and Board Certified Radiologists in a fully digital, film-less department. Decatur County Memorial Hospital’s Radiology Department was twice voted one of America’s Top 25 “Connected” facilities by the HealthImaging and IT Magazine. Procedures offered include:
- Upper and lower GI series
- PICC line placement
- Modified barium swallows
- Multi-slice technology
- 3D reconstructions
- CT Angiography with Vessel Probe
- Virtual CT Colonography
- Cardiac Scoring (Heart Scan) > Click here to register for your heart scan online.
- Head, Chest, Abdomen
- CT Urography
- CCTA Coronary Artery CT Scanning
- MSCT - 128 Slice CT Scanner
Click here to access the CT Patient Information booklet.
- Routine procedures
- SPECT Scanning
- Heart – Myoview exams
- Dual Head scanning
- DEXA Scanning – Bone Densitometry
- NEW 1.5 Tesla MRI-system
- Routine procedures
- MR Angiography
- OB, GYN, Abdominal, Small Parts scanning
- Ultrasound guided biopsies and drainages
- Vascular procedures
- Carotid Doppler
- Upper and Lower extremity arterial Doppler studies
- Upper and Lower extremity venous Doppler studies
- Abdominal and pelvic Doppler
- Full-field Digital Mammography system
- Screening and Diagnostic mammograms
- Breast Needle Localizations, Ductograms
- Breast Biopsies
• Mammography & Breast Cancer Screening Brochure
Additional Information Resource
If you have been advised to have a radiology procedure but would like to research additional information relative to its scope and process please click the link below.
Radiologic Procedure Information
PET/CT Scan services are offered semi-monthly through a mobile service. X-Ray services are also offered at the Medical Arts Plaza facility at 955 N. Michigan Avenue.
For more information, please contact the Radiology/Imaging department at 812-663-1156 or email any questions or comments to Carol Blasdel, Manager of Radiology/Imaging at email@example.com.
Decatur County Memorial Hospital also offers Focus 10+ wellness screenings during February, July and September of 2014. The Radiology/Imaging department is now taking appointments. Don't miss this great opportunity for just $179! For more information visit the Focus 10+ page.