Occupational Health Services
Conveniently Pay a Workwell Bill Online
Pay your Workwell bill by clicking here!
*Please note we do not accept American Express
Workwell Occupational Health has launched a travel clinic in conjunction with Travel Clinics of America!! Click below for more information:
Travel Clinic Information
As employee health care costs continue to climb, look to Workwell Occupational Health at Decatur County Memorial Hospital as your partner in improving employee health and productivity.
With a comprehensive array of prevention and treatment services available, Workwell Occupational Health is positioned to be the best single-source resource for your company.
- Prevention Services
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Wellness Programming
- Medical Surveillance Testing
- Treatment Services
- Illness and Injury Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
For more information on the Workwell program contact: John Wilson, Director (812) 662-6450 or E-mail. To fax information to Workwell - (812) 662-6348.
Pay Workwell Bill Online!!
Conveniently Pay your Workwell bill by clicking here
• Click Here for Driving Directions Workwell
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
• Indiana Hospital Association
• Indiana State Department of Health
• National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
• Occupational Safety & Health Administration