At Decatur County Memorial Hospital’s Pain Management Center, we pride ourselves on providing a balanced pain management program. Care plans are tailored to each individual, including treatment options that provide patients with the highest quality care, helping them get back to participating in activities of their daily lives. Talk to your primary care provider today about a referral to the Pain Management Center, or call our office at 812-663-1185 for more information.
Our Pain Management Specialists treat the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
If you would like to refer a patient to our pain doctor, please download our Pain Management referral sheet and then follow the instructions listed below.
- Print the referral sheet and fill out information on it completely
- Fax all of the required information listed on the document including:
- Copy of insurance cards
- Physician notes
- MRIs, EMGs or other imaging/tests the patient has had done
- Physical therapy records
- Fax all information to 812-663-1184
- View a list of insurance networks we participate with
New Patient Packet
If you are a new patient to the DCMH Pain Management Center, new patient packets will be mailed to your home. These will need to be completed and returned to the Pain Management office prior to your first visit. You may mail, fax, or hand deliver these to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
DCMH Pain Management
720 N. Lincoln St.
Greensburg, IN 47240