Decatur County Memorial Hospital has a pain management center to help with acute or chronic pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for a referral to the pain management center.
Our Pain Management Specialists treat the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
If you would like to refer a patient to our pain doctor, please download our Pain Management referral sheet and then follow the instructions listed below.
- Print the referral sheet and fill out information on it completely.
- Fax all of the required information listed on the document including:
- Copy of insurance cards
- Physician notes
- MRIs, EMGs or other imaging/tests the patient has had done
New Patient Packet
If you are a new patient to the DCMH Pain Management Center, please view all documents listed below. These will need to be completed and returned to the Pain Management Office prior to your first visit. You may mail, fax or hand deliver these to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.