“MyHealth” Patient Portal
Thank you for choosing Decatur County Memorial Hospital and its affiliated medical practices as your provider of choice in Southeastern Indiana. Our goal is to deliver quality healthcare through best practices and innovative partnerships. With that in mind, our hospital and medical practices are able to provide access to your patient health record electronically via “MyHealth” Patient Portal. Your “MyHealth” Patient Portal will contain portions of your medical record.
What is available to patients online?
Ability to view and/or print any of the following:
- Home medication list
- Allergy list
- Medical conditions / history / problem list / health summary
- View scheduled appointments
- Preventative care
- Visit history including hospitalizations and clinic visits
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge for inpatients and within 24 hours for outpatient tests)
- Summary of care records for transitions of care to other providers
- Radiology reports (available at time of discharge for inpatients and within 24 hours for outpatient tests)
- Discharge instructions
- Ability to correspond with your provider via a *secure message,* similar to email, to ask for refills, relay blood sugar or blood pressure results, or to ask any other non-urgent questions to providers and their team
- Schedule an upcoming mammogram
- . . . and more to come!
Why do we offer this service?
- Improves patient engagement in their health
- Proves transparency between a patient’s healthcare provider and patient
- Help to drive patient loyalty
- Boosts chronic disease management
- Enhances communication
- Provides an opportunity for “self-service” for the patient
- Reimbursement for services is tied to patient engagement with the portal
Register for “MyHealth”
To assist us in providing you access to your “MyHealth” Patient Portal, please complete the online form below and click submit.
Please add email@example.com as a contact to your address book. This will ensure email delivery to your inbox. If you do not receive a response within 2-3 business days, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
Questions / Comments / Report a Problem
Please complete the form below for any questions, comments, or to report a problem with the Patient Portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyHealth Mobile App
We have an app available for patients to access the MyHealth Patient Portal on all mobile devices. Once you have completed the registration process above, you can use your username and password at the DCMH website MyHealth Patient Portal and/or Mobile App. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the FREE app today! Please search the apps for “Meditech”.
MyHealth Proxy Access
If you would like to register your minor children or become a proxy for another adult, you must complete the “Authorization for Proxy Access to MyHealth Patient Portal” PDF, linked below. The proxy would then be able to easily view their loved ones’ records by toggling under their own username to their loved ones’ name without creating more usernames and passwords.
The form link is located below and must be sent via interdisciplinary mail or scanned and emailed to Penny Kinnett.