Decatur County Memorial Hospital participates in many of the national as well as statewide insurance networks. DCMH has also provided links (buttons below) to mycareINsight and the privacy booklet to keep patients informed about the HIPAA guidelines.
The following list is all Insurance Networks DCMH participates with:
- Anthem Traditional, Blue Access, Blue Preferred, Medicare PPO
- Anthem Medicaid – HHW, HIP, HCC
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Inc. / Choicecare Ntwk / Medicare Advantage
- Indiana Health Network
- IHCP IN Medicaid
- MD Wise Medicaid – HHW, HIP, HCC
- MHS Medicaid – HIP, HHW, HCC
- Medicare Traditional
- Multi-Plan (Incl. PHCS) & PHCS Savility)
- Tricare (HealthNet)
- United Health Care
mycare IN sight
The data on this website includes important measures of care provided in the hospital, including patient satisfaction, readmissions, infections, deaths, birthing outcomes, hospital charges and more.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule
Discover what health care providers may communicate about you with your family, friends, or others involved in your care. Provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Decatur County Memorial Hospital.