Pain Management Center
Are you dealing with acute or chronic pain in Greensburg, Indiana? Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg, Indiana has a pain management center to help you. Our hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the duration of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for referral to the pain management center. Our pain doctor is highly-qualified to treat your pain.
Our Pain Management Specialists Treat the Following Conditions
• Neck pain, including work-related injuries
• Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
• Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
• Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
• Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
• Shingles pain
DCMH’s pain management specialist will be seeing patients in the outpatient/specialty clinic located on the 2nd floor of the hospital.
If you would like to refer a patient to our pain doctor, please download our PM referral sheet and follow the instructions listed below.
- Print the referral sheet off and fill out information on it completely.
- Fax all information required on document including:
- Copy of insurance cards
- Physician Notes
- MRI’s, EMG’s or other imaging/ tests the patient has had done.
- Fax all information to 812-663-1184
- Expect 5-10 days before your patient will be contacted to schedule their first appointment.
- We will fax the clinic that they are being referred from a letter to inform them that their patient has been scheduled or a letter explaining why the patient could not be scheduled with our practice.
- A patient note will be faxed, after being transcribed, to the Referring Physician after the patient has been seen by Dr. Turnak.
- We do accept most insurances including but not limited to Commercial Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Hoosier Care Connect , and several types of Healthy Indiana Plan.
New Patient Packet
If you are a new patient to the DCMH Pain Management Center, please view all documents listed below. These will need to be completed and returned to the Pain Management Office prior to your first visit. You may mail, fax or hand deliver these to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Danielle Turnak, MD is a board certified and fellowship trained pain management specialist at DCMH Pain Management Center.