Partnering with Travel Clinics of America, Noel P. Mungcal, M.D., a family physician for 19 years, is providing the traveling public of Greensburg, Indiana with state-of-the art medical care in travel medicine at Decatur County Memorial Hospital. It is important to see a travel doctor before your trip. Travelers headed abroad need pre-travel counseling and travel vaccinations to stay safe and healthy. They also need to be educated on food and beverage safety, jet lag, finding medical care abroad, malaria prevention, accident and injury avoidance, crime risks and safety issues specific to particular destinations.
Dr. Mungcal has obtained additional training in travel medicine and is certified to administer the yellow fever vaccine with all other travel vaccines available. As a service of the clinic, travelers will receive face-to-face counseling and receive pamphlets and other important information to take on their trips. Dr. Mungcal and his staff will be available for consultations on relatively short notice, when necessary.
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A & B
- Destination-Specific Advice
Tips for Traveling Abroad
- See a Travel Medicine specialist for a consultation
- Register your itinerary with the State Department
- Make copies of your passport and identification
- Determine your overseas medical insurance coverage
- Bring copies of prescriptions and other important medical documents
Travel Clinic Information
WorkWell Occupational Health
955 N. Michigan Av., Suite 83
Greensburg, IN 47240