Feelings of loneliness and depression may accompany the change in season. For many, this year may present added challenges due to stress and social isolation brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the weight of winter blues may feel heavier.
We’re here to help.
Tips For Self Care This Winter Season
- Wake up at a normal time and stick to a routine
- Take walks and find ways to be comfortable outdoors
- Let the light in inside and create an enjoyable living space
- Call a supportive friend or family member
- Join an online support group to help combat feelings of loneliness
- Do activities you enjoy or start a new hobby
- Set reasonable expectations
- Acknowledge your feelings, good and bad
We all have days where we feel down, but it shouldn’t be prolonged.
For more information on how we can help call: 812-663-1139