Decatur County Memorial Hospital offers a state-of-the-art sleep clinic to assist in diagnosing potential sleep disorders. Our trained technicians, in conjunction with your physician, will provide you with the information and testing needed to determine if you suffer from sleep disturbances. Dr. Gust Spenos is dedicated to treating these common sleep disorders and can assist with your diagnosis. A referral from your physician may be required. A physician trained in interpreting sleep studies will determine the results of your testing and will be available to assist you with treatment options.
Common Sleep Disorders
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you snore?
- Do you awaken feeling tired?
- Have you awakened gasping?
- Do you have consistent restless nights?
- Do you awaken with frequent headaches?