Decatur County Memorial Hospital would like to congratulate those children whose drawings were selected as this year’s DCMH holiday cards. Over 100 entries were submitted, which made for a difficult decision by our committee members.
Each year, President & CEO Rex McKinney sends holiday cards to hospital staff and community leaders on behalf of DCMH. This year, a committee chose seven submissions to feature on the holiday cards. The winners include:
- Carlie Cathey, age 11, granddaughter of Kelly Amburgey, daughter of Russell and Kayla Cathey
- Joshua Chastain, age 10, son of Derek and Jennifer Chastain
- Leo Grote, age 6, son of Shawn and Rita Grote
- Myla Hellmich, age 7, daughter of Craig and Abby Hellmich
- Zoey Hersley, age 11, daughter of Nyree Wessler and Kevin Hersley
- Madison Rohls, age 9, daughter of Eric & Ashley Rohls
- Haylee Schoettmer, age 9, daughter of Travis and Jennifer Schoettmer
Winners will receive a stack of their own holiday cards to send to family and friends, as well as a small thank you gift from DCMH.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a picture and congratulations to the winners!